Our award-winning truffles are made with fresh butter and cream, providing a rich, smooth taste inside of a crisp ganache coating, making this one of our most popular and indulgent dessert choices. Our truffle variety includes:
- French cream with a creamy dark chocolate center and a chocolate shell.
- Hazelnut with a milk chocolate paste center dipped in milk chocolate and rolled in cocoa powder.
- Mocha with a coffee-flavored creamy dark chocolate center.
- Caramel Cream with a caramel-flavored dark chocolate center.
- Liquor-flavored with amaretto, champagne, crème de cacao, grand Marnier and rum.
Here are ten ways to present our Li-Lac truffles in your dessert offerings or as gifts:
- Top homemade cupcakes with our truffles for a more elegant and indulgent DIY dessert.
- Line the bottom of each cake layer with a ring of our truffles, using all one type of flavor, or alternating two or three for visual and taste appeal. We’ve seen a gorgeous Martha Stewart-presented wedding cake with layers separated by tiers of truffles.
- Present a trio of truffles in a cupcake wrapper.
- Present a trio of truffles in a chocolate dessert cup, on top of a bed of chocolate mousse or ice cream.
- Wrap each truffle in candy foils to coordinate with the colors of your party.
- Skewer two truffles at the very top of a spear and place into a chocolate martini.
- Celebrate your anniversary with truffles made of the same flavor as your wedding cake, or choose our champagne-flavored truffles for a chocolate ‘toast’ to your happiness.
- Cut each truffle in half and serve as a dessert place garnish collection.
- Push a lollipop stick into each truffle to make your own adult truffle ‘pops.’
- Give your truffles a personalized name, just like you would with a signature cocktail, at your party or wedding reception.