Our chocolate letters and numbers give you a tremendous amount of dessert creativity options, and we have some ideas for how to use our milk, dark and white chocolate choices:
- Personalize a party cake, or a wedding or groom’s cake, with a chocolate letter monogram on top.
- Personalize cupcakes with the guest of honor’s initial in chocolate atop each one.
- Use X’s and O’s to symbolize hugs and kisses in a romantic dessert plate offering to your sweetheart, or as your wedding or engagement party dessert platter.
- Since X’s and O’s are also symbols used for football play strategies, bring Li-Lac Chocolates X’s and O’s into your Superbowl or playoff party dessert offerings, as well as to tailgate parties for a sweet treat after your barbecue meal.
- For your anniversary celebration, or at an anniversary party, top a cake or cheesecake with the number of years displayed with Li-Lac chocolate numbers.
- Use numbers to display the wedding date, the milestone birthday year, or the founding year for your corporate party on top of a dessert or on a platter as its own décor.
- For kids’ parties with an alphabet theme, offer a wide range of Li-Lac letters in the dessert bar.
- At a New Year’s party, display the new year in chocolate numbers on top of your cake or other dessert.
- Also at a New Year’s party, create take-home favor baggies filled with the chocolate numbers of the new year.
- Celebrate a big win, such as your child’s championship game victory, with #1 chocolates handed out at the post-game celebration.